Interventional Oncology Global Market is estimated to be worth $2,344.3 million by 2029
The Interventional Oncology global market report covers four segments namely product, application, end-users, and geography.
1. Interventional Oncology Global Market, Based on Products:
- Ablation by Product Type
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Microwave Ablation (MWA)
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Others (MRI-Guided Laser Ablation and Irreversible Electroporation (IRE))
- Embolization by Procedure
- Transarterial Radio-Embolization (TARE)/ Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT)
- Transarterial Chemo-Embolization (TACE)
- Drug-Eluting Bead Transarterial Chemo-Embolization (DEB-TACE)
- Bland Embolization/ Transarterial Embolization (TAE)
2. Interventional Oncology Global Market, Based on Application:
- Liver Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Brain & Spine Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
3. Interventional Oncology Global Market, Based on End-User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Academics & Research Institutes
4. Interventional Oncology Global Market, Based on Geography:
- North America (U.S. and Rest of NA)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia and the Rest of APAC)
- Rest of World (Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Middle East, and Others)
According to IQ4I analysis, the interventional oncology global market is estimated to be $1,321.0 million in 2022 and is expected to grow a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2029 to reach $2,344.3 million by 2029. Some of the factors driving the market are the increasing incidence of cancer cases, increasing geriatric population, and growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures, whereas, technological advancements in the field of interventional oncology and expansion in the emerging markets are the opportunities for the market. Similarly, side effects and risks associated with the use, lack of awareness, and trained professionals are restraining the market growth, while, the availability of alternative treatments and stringent regulatory guidelines are a threat to market growth.
The report covers business intelligence information such as market segments based on product, application, end-users, and geography. Analysis of the market based on application, global procedure volume based on product type, analysis of the number of units per procedure, average selling price, and the number of units sold (RF ablation, Microwave ablation, Cryoablation, and others).Market share analysis of overall interventional oncology market, ablation, embolization, radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation, TARE, DEB-TACE, and TAE markets. Profiles of major players in the interventional oncology market and analysis of their product offerings, financial revenue, business strategies and SWOTs.
Some of the major players in the interventional oncology market include Medtronic PLC (Ireland), AngioDynamics (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Guerbet (France), Merit Medical System (U.S.), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), and Monteris Medical (U.S.).