Lutetium-177 (Lu-177) Global Market and Pipeline Analysis - Forecast to 2028
Lutetium-177 (Lu-177) Global Market and Pipeline Analysis - Forecast to 2028” gives comprehensive insights on the various Lu-177 based drugs being developed for the treatment of prostate cancer, NETs, Lung cancer, solid tumors and other conditions. The report covers marketed products details and also drugs that are in various phases of development (Discovery, Preclinical & Clinical trials). The pipeline study focuses on analysis of Lu-177 labeled monoclonal antibodies and peptides based on phase, indications, target, major players and molecule types.
The report covers the patient population, treatment cost, total addressable market and penetration analysis for GEP-NET and Prostate cancer. It covers list of nuclear reactors that have potential to produce Lu-177 both medium and high flux reactor with their locations all over the world. It also focuses on supply chain analysis and market dynamics (DROT) of Lu-177.
This report enables Pharmaceutical/Biotech companies, Academic institutes, Individual researchers, Investors, Medical technology companies, Service providers and other associated stake holders to identify and analyze the available licensing/collaborative commercial opportunities in the Lu-177 global market. The report also provides strategic insights on some of the molecules which will eventually be launched in the next few years.
Some of the key sections covered in the report are given below:
- Market Analysis
- In market analysis section, global GEP-NET and Prostate cancer market are indicated along with the Lu-177 treatment eligible patients size, total addressable market (TAM) and demand for Lu-177 isotope in terms of Curies are market size forecast from 2021 to 2028.
- Lu-177 market dynamics.
- Lu-177 related deals analysis.
- Market Size and Total addressable market.
- Global, N.A, Europe, APAC and RoW regions prevalence rates.
- Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline analysis was carried to get deeper insights on various treatment modalities in discovery, preclinical & development section; pipelines from major companies were identified along with current development status & nature, and target of molecules. Pipeline analysis by developmental stage (Discovery to Clinical development)
- Pipeline Analysis by molecule type
- Monoclonal Antibodies labeled pipeline analysis
- Peptide labeled pipeline analysis
- Pipeline analysis by Phase, Targets, Indications, leading players
- Key Players Analysis
- The key player’s analysis section provides an in-depth understanding of various companies working on Lu-177 and their pipelines with development phase as well as understanding partnering strategies such as deals entered by the company.
- Global key players overview
- Global key players Pipeline data (discovery, pre-clinical & clinical development)
- Global key players deals (collaborations, partnership, licensing agreements, grants, funds)
Some of the major players of Lutetium-177 Pipeline analysis are Novartis AG (Switzerland), Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Australia), ITM Isotopen Technoogien Munchen AG (France), Nordic Nanovector ASA (Norway), Molecular Targeting Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) and others.